So I went to Big Show. I went two days - the first and the last.
I had an amazing time. In between my trips to Korea, far away from kpop and Big Bang's influence, I tend to forget just how much I love them, just how much I am devoted to them. Forgetting is good. It's healthy. I try not to love things too much, because that can only bring pain, especially when the thing you love is unreachable. ( blah blah blah more )
I can't find words for the concerts because they were too good. Too impressive. Too amazing. I wish more than anything that they would come to the US. Coming to Korea each year is hard.
SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM MY CONCERT-GOING EXPERIENCE
1. On day 1 I was sitting in the front row of section 10. During the show, security started to line up along the front wall of the section. I knew SOMETHING was going to happen, but I wasn't exactly sure what. Then Big Bang got on the moving platform, and went by my section. Since I was in the front row, I was basically about two feet from them. I was waving like a dork, but GD saw me, and pointed directly at me. I was also filmed by Dae's camera. Soooo.... I MIGHT be on the concert DVD? I did get a weird fancam of the even. Like, you can see them coming, and then when they came close I freaked out, so the camera only shows their feet. I was literally, LITERALLY shaking. Seriously, I could barely hold my phone to get the video.
2. Also on day 1, these two guys kept passing in front of me going back and forth from their seats to some other area. One of them looked really familiar, but I wasn't exactly sure it was him until I heard the Korean fans next to me talking about him. It was Seung Ho
, one of 2NE1's stylists, and GD's friend. So yay! Slightly famous person spottage! Down below, on the floor, there was a guy who was also attracting attention. I don't know exactly who it was, but because he was wearing a hoodie I kinda automatically assumed it was Teddy.
3. On day 2, I didn't attend the concert, but I went to the venue in order to buy stuff (and of course I got them right after they stopped selling). I was hanging around when an official looking guy with a huge camera stopped me, and asked me for my picture. Soooo.... I might be in the concert photobook? Either that or some random guy wanted a picture of me. Either way, FLATTERED. I probably also looked like a huge dork in the photo. I don't photograph well...
4. On day 3 I was standing. Which was decidedly unpleasant, but a thing that must sometimes be done. On this day, they had changed the show a bit from the first day. The platform, which didn't pass by section 008 on the first day, passed by it then. Most of the members were looking away, but AGAIN, GD ended up looking directly at me. I was horribly excited. Later on in the show, when Baby was suspended in the air, he also looked directly at me. It was surreal.
5. Also on day 3, I was in a very good position to see TOP walking on the stage. He was wearing these skin-tight red pants, and I watched him slowly walk away. And I can tell you he has an AMAZING ass.
6. Again, on day 3, Young Bae was doing the thank-you's at the end, and he thanked Japan, TAIWAN, and China. Which confused me. They didn't thank the USA though. Which made me sad. But yay for Taiwan! Maybe someday they'll go there. I want Taiwan to be more recognized, even if it is only by kpop.
SOME RANDOM PICTURES!
I WAS able to fancam a little. And I audio-recorded the entire show. However the internet here at the hostel I'm in isn't the greatest for uploading, so sadly I fear the videos will have to wait until I get to Taiwan.( cut because of size )
So, in conclusion, I basically need to go to every single Big Bang show ever. EVEN IF IT KILLS ME. And believe me, it will. I'm basically dying right now. You forget just how hard Asian beds are until you have to sleep on one after having slept on a nice soft mattress for a year. I feel like the bed is bruising me. Also, I hate stairs so much. Transferring subway lines means many many stairs. My thighs are on fire.